Saturday, August 22, 2015

Prologue #thedaybefore

First of all, to all who visit this page, welcome! I am super excited to share my future experiences with each of you. On this Sabbath afternoon, I am reflecting on many of the blessings God has given me. I have been given so much undeservingly. I realize that I am less than 24 hours away from traveling to Singapore and Malaysia. This trip is part of the Honors Program at La Sierra University, which I am lucky to be a part of. Yesterday, I packed all the essential stuff I need for the trip in my backpacking backpack (I know, repeated words). I hope I packed lightly and efficiently. All in all, I can't stop but think on how this trip will be like. Am I nervous, you ask? Uh yes! But to be honest, I'm also super excited. I'm sure it will be quite the experience. Prayers truly appreciated. God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment