Thursday, September 10, 2015

Day 16 #thetest

Hey Readers, we are so close to the ending of this trip. 
I started my day by eating breakfast at the hotel. Our bus was heading out to Melaka around 9:30. The bus ride was about two hours long. Most of us were studying for the test in the bus. There were some that were studying, and some that were sleeping. As soon as we got to the hotel in Melaka we all got to our rooms and and came back down to the lobby to meet with Dr. Perumal to take the test. The test was at the 30th floor in an executive lounge at 1:30.Once we were taking the test, Dr. Perumal went and got us snacks since we had not lunch, and we were all starving. 

Once we were done with the test we had a break until 3:30. By that time, we were on our way to a Portuguese Museum near Malacca. There we got to see a it of history on how Melaka was developed. We spent about an hour there, before going to dinner.

We ate dinner at a Chinese restaurant. I also accidentally tried duck by mistake. I thought it was chicken. I honestly have to say I wasn't fond of that dinner, however I ate because I was starving. Once we were done with dinner, Tessa, Brianna, Cresencio, and I went off to explore to fin Durian Ice Cream. We also decided to see what was around. Unfortunately, we could not find Durian Ice Cream, so we got Haägen Dazs instead. We spent time there chatting and hanging out. We returned to the hotel to rest. An hour later, Tessa, Brianna, and I headed to the hotel mall to shop around. I bought a gift for a friend and a pair of sunglasses for myself. 

When we went back to the hotel, we were invited to have a tea party with Nikki, Zoë, Ariela, Matt, and Cresencio. We were there from around 8 pm to probably 1 am. We talked about the great memories from the trip, what could be better for next year's group, and just about life. I'm glad we had that time to just relax and and bond more. We all went to bed pretty late that's for sure. Now to enjoy our last day in South East Asia back at Singapore. 

Blessings,

Sandra
P.S. Deep conversations usually happen in evenings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment